Dr. Anthony Rice Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Rice Jr?

Posted on November 27th, 2017

I found Dr Rice to be very thorough and he took his time and listened to what I had to say.

Glad to have Dr. Rice as my doc again

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I was a patient with Dr. Rice at his previous office. I made the mistake of not following him immediately to his new practice. I have since fixed this mistake and I am so glad I did! Dr. Rice now has my blood pressure under control and I am very thankful to have him as my doctor once again!

Caring, professional, knowledgeable

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Dr Rice is the best. I've followed him to three locations. Takes his time with me. Explains medical jargon in layman terms and makes sure I leave satisfied. He listens to my concerns and makes recommendations based on his experience. I'm glad he has his own practice now. The location is convenient. His wife is very personable. Always a pleasure to go for an official visit. Treats me like family. Highly recommend. I was able to return to full time work and have my old life back after 2 back surgeries, with Dr Rice’s help. Something I wasn’t able to do for a few years before starting to see him. He and the office staff are the best. Can reach them via IM on FB. Appointment making is easy due to being able to do it online at my leisure. They’re always very responsive. 5 Stars all the way!

Best in the Tri-State Area!

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Dr. Rice and his wife Heather have the most compassionate and caring facility in the tri-state area! They never rush you out the door! They always take their time to ensure you completely understand your diagnosis and treatment plan. Heather even replies to your Facebook messages! What a blessing to have your primary doctor at your fingertips! I highly recommended this facility! I see where 2 people have left only 1 star reviews with no comments as to why. I can only speculate that they probably broke their contracts and are simply retaliating. You will not find a better family doctor in our area....trust me I struggled for 3 years until I was introduced to Dr. Rice!

Rev. Dr

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Very caring and compassionate. Without a doubt the best I've seen so far.

Posted on September 28th, 2017