The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony J Rongione
Dr. Anthony J Rongione, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Takoma Park, MD, with other offices in Falls Church, VA and Falls Church, VA (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Rongione is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Virginia Hospital Center and Inova Alexandria Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony J Rongione has 4 locations
7901 Maple Ave Ste A
Takoma Park, MD 20912
2921 Telestar Ct
Falls Church, VA 22042
7901 Maple Ave Ste A
Takoma Park, MD 20912
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony J Rongione has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Anthony J Rongione has the following 6 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Anthony J Rongione is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Thank you, Dr. Rongione, for 11 years of good health thanks to you!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony J Rongione - Posted on September 17th, 2018
Professional and friendly & Brilliant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony J Rongione - Posted on May 2nd, 2010
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Rongione is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Anthony J Rongione Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony J Rongione is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Takoma Park, MD.