Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony R Rooklin has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Rooklyn is always very kind, courteous and accurate with his diagnosis. I don't always begin with Dr. Rooklyn however I always end up in his office. What I mean by this statement is this fact. When I have a stuffy and runny nose for a prolonged period of time, I make an appointment with my internist. However more times than not, my internist has miss-diagnosed my medical condition thus my seeing Dr. Rooklyn for his accurate diagnosis.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2014, 2016, 2009, 2008, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Anthony R Rooklin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAsthma And Allergy Associates Pc, 1 Medical Center Blvd, Chester, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony R Rooklin in this video.
Dr. Anthony R Rooklin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.