Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig has the following 20 expertise
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Attack
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Heart Failure
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
34 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsBidmc Cardiology Division, 3 Blackfan Cir Rm 910, Boston, MA
Dr. Anthony Rosenzweig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.