Dr. Anthony Royek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Royek?

Posted on August 1st, 2013

I had a c-section almost a year ago.. that procedure went great. I signed for a tubal using the cauterization method, and when he couldn't do that method he took it upon himself to use the filshie clips.. I did not sign for those and have had horrible pain since. I recommend making it clear he isn't to used another method of sterilization if your preferred method is not an option. Also after the c-section he OUT RIGHT REFUSED to give me any i.v pain meds.... Seriously... I was just cut 1/2 through my body and he only gave me pills.... I was in excruciating pain and screaming/ crying... even my husband begged him to give me something for the pain and he kept refusing.... After I left, I went to a local hospital where they helped with pain management. I'm not almost a year out and possibly pregnant (:x) and still having horrible pain associated with the clips. I don't recommend him if you have a low pain tolerance or you want a dr who will listen and respect you.

Saved My Son's Life

Posted on February 4th, 2012

I was admitted to the hospital when my son's heart rate skyrocketed at 30 weeks gestation. Dr. Royek saw me and treated me and my son. I continued to see Dr. Royek 2 times a week until delivery. All was well and he was an amazing Perinatologist. Always caring and courteous. When it was time, I was induced and he made sure to check up on me throughout the course of my labor. When it came time to break my water, my son's heart rate dropped. Then there was no heart rate, Dr. Royek kept me calm to the best of his ability and never made me even more scared than I already was. He said with a smile "well looks like we'll be seeing him sooner than later". He rushed me in to the OR for an emergency c-section and when none of the nurses would listen that my epidural wasn't working, he was the one to tell them to put me under. He got my son out in a matter of seconds. Without him, my son might not be here today. A happy and healthy one year old little boy. I am forever grateful to Dr. Royek and all he has done for my family.

Dr royek is amazing!

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

he is very friendly, but is not affraid to tell you when something is wrong,but in a caring way! he is very professional and a wonderful doctor!i will return to him to care for my next pregnancy when it happens!! he is the one doctor i do and will refer to everyone! i have seen many O.B. 's going through 3 full term pregnancys and 2 losses he is the best by far!

Posted on November 18th, 2008

Dr. Royek was one of the three Dr.s who saw me through my high risk pregnancy. I spent ALOT of time in their office and in the hospital and I must say that Dr. Royek's bedside manner is wonderful! He is very kind, knowledgeable, friendly and down to earth! I was very sick and found it hard to eat. He asked if he could get me anything. I know this is small, but I was eating an orange one day and he offered to throw the peels in the trash. Now, you know that is "below" most doctors. Previously, I had lost two babies and had an ectopic pregnancy. Under Dr. Royek's care, I was able to have a healthy baby boy who is now almost 2 years old. He's awesome! I wish that I could continue to see him.

Posted on May 22nd, 2016