Dr. Anthony C Ruggeroli Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anthony C Ruggeroli?

Doesn't care about patients at all

Dr. Ruggeroli spent 10 minutes with me. refused to believe I was in continued pain 6 weeks after surgery, even though I was in tears. He told me to take tylenol. 3 months later I ended up having emergency surgery for a abbcess that was left by the previous surgeon ( no wonder I was in pain ). Avoid this guy if you want to be listened to and treated with respect. He needs to retire or go in to another profession.

Caring Courteous Professionalism

The doctor barely examined me. He spent almost the whole time staring at the computer then did a quick test to check for nerve issues. He told me I wasn't in enough pain to consider treatment and the pain will probably clear on its own. He didn't have me bend in any way to properly diagnose me for the facet joint problem I found that I had when I went elsewhere and another doctor took the time to ask questions and find by having me bend different ways. I left with no answers it was a complete waste of my time. Plus I didn't get seen until an hour and a half after my appointment time.

Excellent Doctor has taken care of me for over 10 years

I cannot in good conscience recommend Dr. Ruggeroli. He failed to offer a workable solution for my pain.

Uncaring human being

I wonder if Dr Ruggeroli had pain would he like to be treated by himself, uncaring Human, worse Doctor I've ever seen. Chronic pain is unbearable, try and treat people with some understanding and compassion, If you can't help your patients refer them to someone else, Guess you don't care as long as you get paid

I have been to many pain doctors and none compare to Dr. Ruggeroli. I highly reccommend.

Tony Ruggeroli MD

Dr. Ruggeroli is one of the best doctors I have ever had. he is compassionate, considerate and cares a great deal about his patients. He has been trating me for over 10 years. He is a cyclist so he has a particular understanding of how pain affects athletes and if not for him I probably be so debilitated I would not be albe to ride the Red rock loop or the Mt. Charlest loop. Thanks Rugge

Highly recommend

I was referred to Dr. Ruggeroli by Dr. Peoples, a well respected Las Vegas Neurosurgeon, to try the injection therapy treatment prior to considering any surgery for multiple degenerative discs. My lower back pain occurrences had progressed from a couple of times a year to a few times a year to once a month to constant, with no relief, and I was using a walker half the time. My pain period was growing longer and my pain free days were becoming few and far between. I was spending about 10 - 12 days a month in bed as my condition was worsening. I can only speak to my own experience, but for me, Dr. Ruggeroli's procedure was life changing. I had been advised that subsequently following the treatment I might feel worse before I felt better. The next day, the day after the treatment, I felt as bad, if not worse, than before. But, by the 2nd day my pain had subsided immensely and then tapered off to no pain and it has been holding that way for the past 6 months. I have had a few twinges of pain, but I immediately do the Robin McKenzie exercises emphasized by both Dr. Ruggeroli and Dr. Peoples, and for me, they work in conjunction with the injection treatment I received. Dr. Ruggeroli explained that this is by no means a cure, and to be careful not to do stupid things like picking up heavy objects, twist the wrong way, etc. BUT, the quality of my life is so much better. I couldn't even ride in a car before without having to lie down and now I can travel again, dance, wash my dogs, sweep the floors, fly across country and exercise (smartly). I found Dr. Ruggeroli to be very professional, caring, cautiously optimistic and realistic. He explained I also had to take care of myself and make sure I followed the recommended back excercises for lower back pain maintenance. I found his approach informed, honest and he was very easy to converse with and made no false promises. His staff was also very accommodating, caring and very service oriented. I would give him 10 stars if possible!

Im very disappoined about this doctor

I hate the doctors they only look at you and prescribe whatever they think you may have. They don't even check or try to find out where the pain is. You only write on a piece of paper and the doctor guesses the prescription. Easy money, but guess what I'm still in pain and the doctor's happy with my insurance money and co-payment. Thanks for nothing Anthony. Don't even try this doctor. Find somebody who really practices pain medicine.

Dr. Anthony C Ruggeroli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.