Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Samphilipo
Dr. Anthony Samphilipo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA, with another office in Lancaster, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Samphilipo is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp. and Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony Samphilipo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anthony Samphilipo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony Samphilipo - Posted on February 10th, 2015
Dr. Samphilipo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lancaster General Hospital
Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
17 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony Samphilipo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.