Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony R Sanchez II has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 20
I knew Dr Sanchez was going to be a great doctor before meeting him. Dr Xenos referred me, and asked that I not like Dr Sanchez more than him as, "He's very likable." Both he and his PA laughed, as they knew I was being placed in good hands. To date, I've had two surgeries and several consultations with him, and truly believe he's the best around. Dr Sanchez even worked through a holiday weekend for me, when I needed immediate care. My family also appreciated his communication skills, as he consistently kept them in the loop. If you are searching for a both a caring doctor and a highly-skilled orthopedic surgeon, no need to look any further. He's the man. Dr Sanchez provides exceptional care to all his patients.
Dr. Sanchez was very good at listening to my son's concern's prior to his surgery on his shoulder related to his future in football & was very up beat but forth right about any expectations. Would recommend Dr. Sanchez for any thing---excellent staff, great at follow ups & explained everything he found during surgery & the steps he took to 'fix' the injury.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Anthony R Sanchez II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRidgeline Family Medicine At The Meadows, 2352 Meadows Blvd Ste 300, Castle Rock, CO
Dr. Anthony R Sanchez II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Castle Rock, CO.