Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony L Sanders has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anthony L Sanders has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Anthony L Sanders has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anthony L Sanders is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Sanders and his staff. My calls are handled promptly. Scheduling an appointment is easy. Wait times are reasonable. Everyone is caring, friendly, and knowledgeable. Dr. Sanders takes the time to answer questions and explain things to you simply. He listens to your opinions and takes your preferences into account when making suggestions. I highly recommend him!
13 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Anthony L Sanders accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Womens Health, 1400 N Ritter Ave Ste 431, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Anthony L Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.