Dr. Anthony Santoro Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Santoro?

Attentive Doctor skin Care

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Have in previous years have check ups and mole removal, his staff is very good and sweet. I am again setting up another check up on different skin changes from aging. I would recommend him.

Anthony F. Santoro Review

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I'm frustrated with Dr. Santoro and his office. We have had 2 unsatisfactory experiences with the doctor and the office. An appointment was scheduled with the office, I returned home with a card with the date, visited the office at the scheduled time and was told that there was no appointment scheduled. Our previous meeting with the doctor was also less than stellar, 5 minutes of analysis of a skin rash, advised using antibiotic cream, then rushed out the door told to make a followup appointment to address my other concerns. I am disabled and it takes effort to make it to his office. I wish this would be reflected by Dr. Santoro; unfortunately he makes no extra effort and shows little concern. Good business, poor doctoring.

Not upto Fox Chase Standards

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Dr Santoro spent about 5 minutes with me doing a cancer screening. He did not use a magnifying lens or bright light to look at the many growths on my body. Went to U of P Doctor spent 30 minutes with me. He took pictures, and used a magnifying lens.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

the office is efficient. doctor santoro is nice, a little shy at first but really has come around after my initial visit.

Office staff

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Very disappointed in time and attention Santoro gave me. Also, his office was asked to provide my insurance company with additional approval before paying for a prescription and they ignored three separate messages to their office. The delay in getting my medication was a great inconvenience.

Stella Mastertoast

Posted on July 15th, 2011

BEST DERMATOLOGIST EVER!!!I LOVE YOU DR. S!!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2016