Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony D Santos has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been to Dr. Santos 3 times this wnter. I had no communication problem, so I don't rate the Doctor down. He found a total of 6 areas to BIOPSY, 2 were SCRAPE & BURN. The other 4 were SCC, Squamous Cells all needing MOHS Surgery. I lost the top of my right ear as the cartlidge was loaded with cancer. I can list about 8 Doctors that I have used in my 55 years of fighting Skin Cancer. Dr. Santos is near the top. The Clinic up in Washington had a new Doctor that freeze burned a number of areas but never took a sample to get evaluated. I can only guess that I had my right ear cutaway, because he never got it biopsied? That was 5 months before I went to Dr. Santos. I am VERY HAPPY with his methods.
27 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Anthony D Santos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBanner Arizona Medical Clinic, 14416 W Meeker Blvd, Sun City West, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony D Santos in this video.
Dr. Anthony D Santos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City West, AZ.