Dr. Anthony D Santos Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anthony D Santos?

Always gets it all, finds it, and no more problems. Curt ssw

I know a GOOD DERMO DOCTOR after 55 years of SERVICE!!!!!

I have been to Dr. Santos 3 times this wnter. I had no communication problem, so I don't rate the Doctor down. He found a total of 6 areas to BIOPSY, 2 were SCRAPE & BURN. The other 4 were SCC, Squamous Cells all needing MOHS Surgery. I lost the top of my right ear as the cartlidge was loaded with cancer. I can list about 8 Doctors that I have used in my 55 years of fighting Skin Cancer. Dr. Santos is near the top. The Clinic up in Washington had a new Doctor that freeze burned a number of areas but never took a sample to get evaluated. I can only guess that I had my right ear cutaway, because he never got it biopsied? That was 5 months before I went to Dr. Santos. I am VERY HAPPY with his methods.

Communication Problem

Attempted to call to cancel appointment. Called three times. Busy tone for 1.5 hrs, then on hold and cut off after 15 min, then another 12 minutes on hold... and this survey does not work correctly !