Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony G Sauerwein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Sauerwein was recommended to me by my family doctor prior to having surgery. During a stress test some changes were noted in my heart function. Dr. Sauerwein ordered an angiogram which showed an 80% blockage, a stent was inserted. During my surgery I threw a clot. blocking the stent, another was inserted. Since my initial heart attack I have suffered five additional attacks. Dr, Sauerwein recommended a pacemaker/defibrillator be inserted. All through my care Dr. Sauerwein and his associates have given me no less an excellent care, I highly recommend him.
Kept trying to write prescription for Lovaza, found out later dating rep for company
31 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Anthony G Sauerwein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony G Sauerwein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.