Dr. Anthony Sauerwein Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Sauerwein?

Great Care

Posted on July 25th, 2015

Dr. Sauerwein was recommended to me by my family doctor prior to having surgery. During a stress test some changes were noted in my heart function. Dr. Sauerwein ordered an angiogram which showed an 80% blockage, a stent was inserted. During my surgery I threw a clot. blocking the stent, another was inserted. Since my initial heart attack I have suffered five additional attacks. Dr, Sauerwein recommended a pacemaker/defibrillator be inserted. All through my care Dr. Sauerwein and his associates have given me no less an excellent care, I highly recommend him.

patient

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

Kept trying to write prescription for Lovaza, found out later dating rep for company