Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony W Savino
Dr. Anthony W Savino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrington, IL, with other offices in Elgin, IL and Algonquin, IL (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Savino is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, Sherman Hospital and Presence St Joseph Hospital. Dr. Savino has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony W Savino has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony W Savino has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Anthony W Savino is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Savino is a rare find. (I know because I went to 4 other orthopedic surgeons before discovering him.)He not only is a very talented surgeon, but he takes the time to explain everything and really takes pride in his work. You definitely feel that he cares about you as a person.I only wish that I had gone to him first and saved myself a year of grief waiting for my knee to get better on its own.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Savino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1975
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Anthony W Savino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony W Savino in this video.
Dr. Anthony W Savino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, IL.