Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony N Schore has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Easy to get appointment for a test but forget getting the results. After 3 messages left and a conversation with someone in the office I still have no answer to a procedure performed almost a month ago. Find a different doctor!
If you are well versed in the nature of your condition then you may want to seek help elsewhere. This is a stereotypical doctor who does not seem to truly care about your overall health as a person. He does his job, prescribes drugs that studies show work, pushes paperwork, etc, but that's all. His office staff is also very incompetent.
He is the most uncompassionate gastro doctor yet. Please don't ask him any questions about any research you might have done on your own.God forbid you are a smoker because if u are you will get even worse treatment. He doesn't listen to your concerns. Dr Shore is a rude arrogant doctor with a very poor bedside manner. The internet will help you more than Dr. Shore. After being sick for 2 years, 4 hernia surgeries and losing almost 100 lbs I was told if I go to enough doctors I could get one to say what I wanted. The office doesn't return calls with test results. if you don't want any help or answers as to what is going on with your health and just want to waste money he's your man. If you don't already have an ulcer , you may very well have the start of one after his office visit. I would never recommend him. EVER!
Dr. Schore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Anthony N Schore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNaugatuck Valley Gastroenterology Consultants, 1312 W Main St Ste 101, Waterbury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony N Schore in this video.
Dr. Anthony N Schore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterbury, CT.