Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony G Smith has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Anthony G Smith has the following 6 expertise
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Dr. Anthony G Smith has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anthony G Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He is a very impersonal doctor who did not adequately answer questions or inspire confidence in his ability. I do not recommend this doctor for women under any circumstances, as he as he did not show empathy for issues faced by females. I could say more but I would have to be graphic. The whole experience was humiliating.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Pike County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Anthony G Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsParagon Surgical Specialists, 200 Medical Park Dr Ste 400, Concord, NC
Dr. Anthony G Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NC.