Dr. Anthony J Sousou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Sousou?

He is very knowledgable but highly sincere!

He is awesome! He takes his time with you. He's very sweet & makes sure you get the best medical care! He treats you like a friend & not a patient. He is one of the best doctors I've ever had & I've had plenty being over 60. He's a keeper! He's genuine, one of a kind! I'm so happy he's my doctor!

Frist time

Great doctor would like to switch to him

Superb primary care physician, compassionate human being, realistic and positive, immediate contact with a specialist when necessary.

Excellent clinician, superb listener, direct face to face communicator, patient and Doctor, working with me to help me stay well and healthy. Personal path to my wellness issues addressed by Dr. Sousou. Implements strategedies to assist my needs to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Agree with 2008 going through the motions

I was a patient of Dr. Sousou's after my doctor moved out of state. I agree with 2008 comment that Dr. Sousou acts like he is in it for the money. I couldn't even get yearly physical lab results without making an appt to "discuss" it with him after he said they would send me the results. Hundreds more billed to my insurance after a yearly physical nets bloodwork gold and another co-pay to me. You couldn't just call me?? YUP... sure seems like the practice is in it for the money. Frustrating to say the least. Good quality care is so hard to come by these days. Too bad private practice Dr's are being driven out of practice by ridiculous governmental regulations and surcharges that tie their hands, forcing them to be slaves to "systems"... making being a Dr. less about caring and more about "volume" and work.When it is EASY to get a yearly physical with a Dr. (within a couple of weeks) BEWARE... they probably don't have a lot going on. That tells me something, right? Red Flags!

Has always called with follow up as needed! Great Doc.

I have just switched to Dr. Sousou...

... and he has been wonderful! I have been recommending him to everyone I know. The wait time was short, but the time he took with me was excellent. Maybe the other reviewer is just one of those hard to please people.

Feel like he is just in it for the money

I was referred to Dr. Sousou when my Dr was retired. I am a pretty easy-going person but he just seems like he is going thru the motions. Not a lot of bedside manner here as far as I am concerned. Isn't medicine supposed to be about caring about your patients? He is practically impossible to reach and get a call back from.

Dr. Anthony J Sousou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.