Dr. Anthony J Squillaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Squillaro?

Saved My Life

Dr. Squillaro is the kindest person I ever met. He saved my life by removing a Malignant Tumor (synovial sarcoma) from the linning of my heart. His talents are unmatched and his bedside manners are so calming. I owe him my life. The wife and children thank him greatly.

Dr Squillaro removed a significant tumor from my brother-in-law's throat that other doctor's indicated a 10% success rate and if it was successfully removed there would be at least a two week hospital stay. Dr Squillaro successfully removed the tumor and my brother-in-law was released from the hospital in one week. This doctor is a kind, caring, and fantastic surgeon.

achalaisa treatment

words can not explain the gift that dr squillaro has given me back, to be as normal as possible w eating.. he is an amazing doctors n i am so thankful to him for given me back the gift of life inwhich i was not fully living for the last 6 yrs, he is a wonderful dr with a kind caring bed side. he has changed my life all for the better. thank you dr squillaro, YOUR THE BEST !! Many THANKS xoxo ur child prodigy :o)

Dr. Anthony J Squillaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eatontown, NJ.