Dr. Anthony F Tagavilla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony F Tagavilla?

I was Skeptical about having a male Doctor, because as you can imagine it's a hard thing going from a female doctor to a male doctor. My worries were gone once, his nurse came in and kindly greeted me with a warm and welcoming hello! He answered ALL my questions and gave me answers that I felt confident about!

He is the best ob/gyn that I have ever seen in my life, and I'm over 50. Always takes his time and answers all questions. Only one thing could make him better - if he expanded to include family practice, then we could go to him for all medical needs.