Dr. Anthony Terracina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Terracina?

Dr Terracina saved my life. I had it all high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholestrol

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Absolutely Amazing

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr.Terracina is the absolute best doctor i have ever came in contact with. He is patient and listens. He is as good as it gets. He spends time with me and helps me through my concerns. I love his professionalism and passion for his patients. He cares for you as a person. Non judgemental. Love every aspect of his care. I appreciate you so very much Dr. Terracina and Thank you for everything you have done for me!!!

Outstanding

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Dr. Terracina is wonderful. He is kind and compassionate while also being professional and highly competent. I felt totally at ease under his care. Thank you Dr. Terracina for giving me a new start at age 72. Your entire team is supportive and caring. A former size 18-20 now a size 8- 10. More importantly, my A1C last week was 5.5 and I walk up 3 flights of stairs daily without panting or pain. Thank you, thank you thank you!

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Terracina is one of the most amazing Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would highly recommend him to anyone that was considering have weight loss surgery. Dr. Terracina along with his staff are the best!

Best Bariatric Doc on the Peninsula

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Terracina is that rare combination: a technically gifted surgeon with a passion for excellence, as well as a personable, warm, communicative and supportive human being. Referred to as the best. He certainly was a godsend in my life. I'm only six months out from surgery, and I'm down over 100 pounds. The staff and nutritional support is fabulous.

Verticle sleeve Dec 2012

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Really incredible Dr. to say the least, wanted to wait 2 years out to give my honest opinion about the surgery in general. Overall great experience!!!

Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Dr. Terracina is the best! I had VSG in 2011 with him and my experience with Dr. Terracina was nothing but great! Office Staff is genraly friendly and helpful, not as prompt as I would like, but don't let this keep you from going to Dr. Terracina! Dewy, Nancy, and the rest of the team are Awesome!

Posted on March 6th, 2012

This is the best doctor that I have every had. he is wonderful and knows his stuff. If u are considering having weight loss surgery then hes the best.

NEVER CALL HIM ON HIS DAY OFF!

Posted on January 25th, 2012

..I HAD BEEN VOMITING TWO DAYS..NOT KNOWIN IF IT WOULD GO AWAY OR NOT ,BECAUSE WITH THE LAPBAND YOUR KNOWN TO VOMIT. I WAITED IT OUT ON DAY THREE A SAT, I CALLED DR.TERRICENA THE NUSRE SAID SHE WOULD PAGE HIM BECAUSE HE WAS ON CALL....WHEN DR.TERRICENIA CALLED ME BACK HE WAS VERY RUDE. TOLD ME HOW I SHOULD NEVER CALL HIM ON HIS DAYS OFF WHICH ARE THE WEEKENDS..I HAD NEVER SEEN THIS SIDE OF HIM I WAS SHOCKED....ALSO VERY DISSAPOINTED..AS A DOCTOR,IVE LOST TRUST AND FAITH IN HIM..WHAT SHOULD WE DO IF WE FEEL OUR BAND IS ACTING UP...HOW CAN WE TELL IF ITS NORMAL OR A SLIPPED BAND???????HELP

Posted on May 8th, 2010