Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony C Theiler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony C Theiler has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Anthony C Theiler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
By far one of the worst doctors around. He butchered my wife's shoulder years ago. Multiple surgeries, staff infection, nerve damage and currently my wife experiences chronic neck and shoulder pain. He has horrible bed side manner, cares only about $$, and does not, REPEAT, does not know what he is doing and is so arrogant he wont admit it either. Highly recommend staying as far away as from this horrible, horrible doctor!!
I was sent to see Dr Theiler for a work injury and he just looked at the paperwork never bothering to examine me. he later advised I was not injured and it was not work related... All from just looking at some papers and not my injury. This guy is just collecting money from the insurance companies to deny claims! get out when you can!
Dr. Theiler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAnthony C Theiler Md, 3127 E Lincoln Dr, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony C Theiler in this video.
Dr. Anthony C Theiler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.