Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony V Torres has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anthony V Torres has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
Was referred to this MD thru my cardiologist. Went in for issues back in Dec of last year , but Torres was "too busy" to see me - I was forced to see the PA. While there, set-up appt for comprehensive physical. Staff said it would be a 7 month wait. No choice but to agree to such an outrageous delay. Then 2 weeks before scheduled appt, Dr Torres cancels. I ask to reschedule and they refuse to schedule my physical with a doctor. Only the PA does routine preventative care. Had they told me this up front, I would have never bothered with such a joke of an outfit. Thanks for wasting 7 months of my time when I could have found a doctor that is more concerned with patient care than profit margins.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
31 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Anthony V Torres accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsYavapai Regional Medical Center West, 1003 Willow Creek Rd, Prescott, AZ
Dr. Anthony V Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.