Dr. Anthony Vacca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Vacca?

Paralegal

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Vacca misdiagnosed me with end stage emphysema and had me so depressed with his rotten attitude and bad diagnosis. I only had a lung infection from carbon monoxide poisoning and needed be on prednisone briefly and oxygen therapy. When a good pulmonary doctor examined me, he took me off all pills and oxygen and I started feeling better. Vacca refused to have my oxygen tanks picked up because his wife worked at the company they come from. What a cheat, liar and total creep. Marinette Hospital was happy to get rid of him! Don't trust anything he says, get a second opinion.

Posted on July 9th, 2014

Gave me a pill that i KNEW would cause candida-he promised it wouldnt-IT DID!He refused to see me and treat the candida-REAL JERK

I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

This Doctor told me I had Pulmonary Fibrosis and had five to ten years to live and when my Rheumatologist tried to get in touch with him and talk with him about me having lung biopsy's done to find out for sure what I had he would not speak with him. I finally decided to find a different Doctor and when they did lung biopsy's I had Sarcoidosis instead of Fibrosis. I also witnessed him being very hateful to his office help and half the people that I know who have gone to this man feel the same way about him. I am very disappointed in Good Sam for putting him over anything at the hospital. He has run off several good Doctor's from there already. There are Doctor's out there who care about their patient more than their ego.

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

I am 20 and have breathing problems. A lot of times when i go to the DR. i find it very frustrating because think because im so young i dont care about my health, so they talk over my head and when i ask questions they dont answer the question. But this is not the case with Dr.Vacca, he talked on my level exp what is causing the asthma and how in the long run he will help correct it. And he has, i always find it relieving when i leave that office.

Posted on May 13th, 2012

This doc is topnotchHe is only concerned about his patientsHe answers all questions at my level -

Dr. tells it straight and has the best interest of his pt's at heart.

Posted on March 6th, 2011

I have breathing problems. Dr. Vacca talks to me directly and clearly. He wants me to be better and knows how to get me there. He motivates me to take care of my health. I have full confindence in him.

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

He made seem a little rough around the edges put he has a soft side to him people just need to look deep down inside

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I would reccomend this doctor to anyone. He is very knowledgeable and very caring to his patients. The wait time in the office is very minimal and he has a caring and polite office staff. I think in any situation I would want Dr. Vacca to take care of me!

Posted on March 1st, 2011

I am a nurse and have worked with this doctor. He is the only physician I will allow to provide healthcare to myelf or my family. He is one of the very few compasionate physicians in the medical field. Every decision that he makes is based solely on the patient's best interest.

NEVER GO TO THIS DR !!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I would not refer ANYONE to this Dr. He does not treat patients or family in a decent manner, He is always short tempered, annoyed if you have questions, degrades other Drs in the same hospital and clearly does not have any morals or ethics. I would rather go to a veteranarian than this man that calls himself a professional!!!

Posted on July 24th, 2017