Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Anthony F Valdez Jr
Anthony F Valdez Jr is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
I have being seeing Dr Valdez for over 10 years and have received good care. I am switching MD's today because I can not handle his office staff anymore. They are rude, make sarcastic comments and are overall unprofessional. On several occasions they have failed to call me back, failed to follow thru and when I needed a referral for a severe eye infection (I almost lost my cornea)the receptionist said "well good luck, I probably can't help you until next week".
I recently moved here my husband is in the military and i was having the worse time getting a new pain mangement dr and he was the only on in the city that would take me. Ive been there 4 times now and the dr is so rude and impatient he didnt want to listen to what i had to say he just didnt care. Everytime i go hes never there yet i have to wait from 1 to 3 hours so the dr can look at me say what do you want and walk out. This past time i showed up for my appt and no one was there just a note that said be back thursday sorry for the inconvience. So i called thursday rescheduled my appt and said i want to be there when the dr was there they gave me a morning appt i had asked for afternoon but they said the dr wouldnt be in then so ok. I show up for my appt on time and of course hes not there wont be there til this afternoon what a joke right it gets better. I asked them to write my scripts they couldnt do it til the dr came in. So i was scheduled to do shots in my back so i went ahead and did them and would come back later for my scripts i asked the nurse why the dr was out and she said oh u havent heard well just go online and look it up so i did the dr was arrested for insurance fraud in access of 46 mollion dollars, allowing his staff to write narcotics scripts for patients when he wasnt there and my favoriite teaching unliscensed staff to give the shots in the back. I would never ever recomend this dr not even to my worst enemy my back has been hurting worse ever since i got those shots, i have an appt with a new dr and i checked up on this one but my advice to anyone considering seeing this doctor to stear very clear i would cut off my arm and sit at the emergency room for 12 hrs before i ever stepfoot in this drs office again. SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS DR. He really should have his liscene pulled really.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9001 Cashew Dr, El Paso, TX
Anthony F Valdez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.