Dr. Anthony Vallarino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Vallarino?

Good doctor we are comfortable with

Posted on November 1st, 2016

We really like Dr.Vallarino both his bedside manner and his thoroughness. Our only complaint would be a lack of organization and follow up by his office staff. We had a family member referred after some tests to an oncologist and could not even get the doctor to call us back to explain the test results and why the referral. We hold the staff responsible for that and it is inexcusable esp. in this scenario!

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

I met with Dr Vallarino yesterday, his bedside manner was great. I have never seen a PCP and was hesitant. He was very honest even if it was not what I wanted to hear. He took his time and did not make me feel like a number. I highly recommend him. He was very easy to talk to and his staff was great and they we're very fast with my results.

Superb

Posted on February 17th, 2016

My appointment with Dr. Vallarino was far beyond my expectations. I'm 43 years old, have seen a few doctors throughout my lifetime, and professionally, am a physical therapist-- so, I suppose one could say I'm a fairly reliable source when it comes to judging quality of physicians' professionalism. During an annual physical, Dr Vallarino spent a lot more time with me than I had expected. He asked me pertinent questions, actually listening to my answers, probing appropriately in response. He seems to me to be a very kind man, someone who really likes what he does, and truly cares about his patients. Thanks, Doc! Will recommend you to anyone :)

Dr. Anthony Vallarino * 5 Stars

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Amazing office and staff. I was very pleased and impressed that Dr. Vallarino took his time with me, and didn't try to rush me out the door, as most of my past physicians have done. Recommending to everyone I know, and sending my husband and son for all their physician needs from now on. So glad I found a new caring, smart, compassionate, reliable, and his book smarts and streets smarts are so very refreshing.

Best Primary Care Doctor in North Texas!!!

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Dr. Vallarino has been my doctor for 3 years. I feel very fortunate to have found him. He genuinely appears to care about his patients well-being. He has never rushed an exam. Wait time is minimal, he is very thorough, and always follows up with any concerns. I live near Dallas but will still make the drive to his office. Good doctors are hard to find. Thank you Dr. Vallarino!!!!!

The best family doctor!

Posted on November 10th, 2015

We have been using Dr. Vallarino for years. He treats me, my husband and the kids. He is always friendly, takes his time with us, listens to all concerns and it is easy to get an appointment. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Couldn't be happier with Dr. Vallarino and his staff!

doctor excellent - staff not so much

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Exceptional bedside manner and spends adequate time with patient. His staff is pre-occupied and not attentive. If a practice wants you to sign up for the patient portal, I recommend the physician/practice actually use it and upload details to it . Me having to call and speak with seemingly uncaring staff is not ideal.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Excellent doctor and service

My permanent Primary care doctor!!!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I'm so happy I found Dr.Vallarino and his staff! I have worked in the medical field as well for 8 years now and patient care is very important to me; he and his office staff exceed expectations! Dr.Vallarino has a very soothing bedside manner and true concern for care and health of his patients. His staff are also very friendly and knowledgeable. My experience there is always a great one and I leave with a smile on my face every appointment. Thank you Dr.Vallarino and staff, you truly make a difference!

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I appreciate his integrative relationship with my health and overall well being. He took the time that was necessary, never has rushed me along. No follow up was really necessary for my visits.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

The Best in town!!!

Posted on December 6th, 2010

I've only visited the office once but I liked his staff, very friendly. He answered my questions and I didn't feel rushed. This is based off of only one visit.