Dr. Anthony R Vara Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony R Vara?

wrong treatment

During the first visit Dr. Vara was great. He knew how to improve my condition. The second visit was good too and we were on the right track. Dr. Vara gave ma a prescription. After three moths I went to see him again and talk about my diagnosis and results of the treatment. Dr. Vara was very surprised that he gave me the treatment as it worsened my condition. Now i am not sure whether Dr. Vara know /remembered why i actually came to visit him. I would not recommend this doctor.

The Best there is.

I was new to the area 20+ years ago and Fairfax Hospital recommended Dr Vara for a kidney issue. I knew I was in good hands with Dr Vara. He performed several procedures and an operation. I have been pain free after all these years. I have recommended Dr. Vara numerous times. There is no finer doctor.