Dr. Anthony M Vernava III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony M Vernava III?

30th of July 2016 . Date of birth 8/24/1937

I recommend Dr. Vernava as a good colorectal surgeon. He removed a Rectal cancer on me and performed an Ileostomy. He did a great job. After 5 months he reversed the Ileostomy. Both surgeries and the follow up was successful. I couldn't be more pleased. His staff was great

Terrible

Careless and overpriced doctor. If you want to be given a painful and abrupt exam and given little to no information then go see this guy.

Review for my deceased husband Robert.

I would recommend Dr. Vernava as a colo-rectal surgeon only. He saved my husband's life in 2008 by removing his cancerous rectum. In 2014 he had to do a resection because of a blockage. At that time, he said my husband should have no more surgeries. However, my husband developed an incisional hernia that was extremely huge. In 2015 Dr. Vernava said he could fix that. Without any warnings to us about possible outcomes he operated and 3 days later operated again because of a blockage. When my daughter called the doctor, he lied to her about what happened and I called him on it. All he said was "I'm sorry". My husband's body got so weak he could not continue with the cancer treatments. Another hernia appeared in 2015, even bigger than the last and Dr. Vernava incorporated another doctor to perform even another surgery to clear a blockage and tie up the hernia. The cancer proceeded to spread to his lung and he died this year 2016. I maintain Dr. Vernava should never have said he could fix the hernia in the first place.

so glad I knew him!

I suffer from hemorrhoids for years after have my son. Finally someone recommended me Dr. Vernava and I visit him to heard I need surgery as the only option. He did the procedure and I believe I should have done this before because I am suffering any more, he did a great job and a follow up too. I highly recommend this doctor and his crew.

First visit and it went well. He seems very through and clearly explained options. Plan on using him for follow on surgery.

Mr. B.B.

Dr. Vernava saw my grandson who was having problems with his stomach. My grandson did not want surgery and saw the doctor for a different approach. Dr. Vernava spent the time to explain what my grandson had to do if he didn't have surgery. Needless to say, my grandson is doing well.

excellent doctor poor hospital __

He is excellent but as a physician whose father was a patient I can't say much good except for anesthesia, intensivist and nurse Sarah. Cardiologist was worst.My father sat in his own feces until I cleaned it. Hospital staff for most part uncaring and unfriendly. Hard to believe that doctor of this caliber is associated with that "hospital ".

Colon Surgery

Dr. Vernava did the surgery at the end of October. Everything went fantastically well. I would recommend the Doctor to anyone needing this type of service. I couldn't be more pleased. His staff was very good. As a nurse I feel I had the best.

He provided life saving emergency surgery at 2 AM with excellence

very caring and thoughtful. included my family in diagnosis and treatment procedure. communicated very well with the other doctors and caregivers in treatment of my cancer. all other doctors were very complimentary and instilled a great confidence in doctor vernava. everything went smoothly and satisfactory.

Very Satisfied

I was very pleased the service and care I received by Dr. Vernava, his office staff and the staff at the endoscopy center.They made a potentially stressful situation as comfortable and as easy as possible.Thank you.