Dr. Anthony Vettraino Jr Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Vettraino Jr?

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Apparently he has major holes in his knowledge I had to beg him to refer me to a specialist and he kept asking me to make appointments for what I didn't go to the office for, 137/92 blood pressure I have to see him back twice in 2 weeks for, got my record wrong and have his office staff call me three times in the same week to schedule for physical exam. It really bothered me that the specialist said complete opposite of what he said and did for me; even sent medications of redundant/duplicate nature which the specialist literally yelled at me for taking both at same time - yeah I was starting to wonder why I was having so many side effects from his prescriptions I don't like going to the doctors but my brother-in-law living in Boston insisted that I get seen about my particular problem and my visit with this doctor confirmed my reluctance - cut me off and blew me off in a patronizing manner without getting all the detailed history of my problem - the bad bedside manner really really irritated me

fortunate to have found a Doctor with quality characteristics

Posted on May 13th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Vettraino. He listens to his patients with respect and sincerity. He is not a pill pusher.I am fortunate to have found him!

Posted on March 30th, 2017