Dr. Anthony Vigliotti Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Vigliotti?

a good doctor

he listens to what i have to say.he doesn"t keep you coming back for no reason, he talks to you, he explains, and he does not rush you out not there.

The Dr.'s never in any more

Staff has needed some improvement but over looked that. Like Dr. ,however he is out of the office Tues. and Fridays. He takes weeks off with out proper notification, and called for an apointment and was told he was out of tj office the majority of the entire month of Aug. Patients feel a bit neglected and left in the dark...for a family this does not seem practical. What to do?

He is the BEST

I met Dr. Vigliotti appx. 8 years ago and can't give him enough respect. He has been recommended, by me to my sister, daughter and son-in-law. They too, admire him as I do. He makes me feel as important as anyone else in his office. He listens until I am done talking and understands everything I say. I am so happy I have him to help with my healthcare. I look forward to a long and happy relationship with him...Thanks for the space to say it all.

Momof2

He is absolutely amazing. Great bed side manner and genuinely cares. Wonderful with both of my children and my self. Very thorough and excellent at diagnosis. 5 years and counting!!:)

Dr. Anthony Vigliotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chittenango, NY.