Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Volpe
Dr. Anthony Volpe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Volpe is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital, Appt. Date 09171987 and Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Volpe has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues that a foot and ankle surgeon might help you with.
Any kind of reconstructive surgery or surgery needed to treat a sports-related injury would also land you in the care of a foot and ankle surgeon. However, beyond surgery, they can also offer other treatment options such as physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Volpe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Appt. Date 09171987
Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
For current insurance information, please contact the physician.
Select Specialty Hospital - Riverside
Appt. Date: 09/17/1987
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Anthony Volpe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions931 Chatham Ln, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony Volpe in this video.
Dr. Anthony Volpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.