Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony W Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Vascular Malformations
- Lung Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Esophageal Diverticulum
Showing 5 of 5
20 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Anthony W Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Southern California, 1510 San Pablo St Ste 514, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony W Kim in this video.
Dr. Anthony W Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.