Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony W Ware MD
Dr. Anthony W Ware, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vero Beach, FL, with other offices in Sebastian, FL and Sebastian, FL (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ware is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Surgery Unit. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony W Ware has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony W Ware has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony W Ware has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Anthony W Ware is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony W Ware - Posted on October 31st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony W Ware - Posted on October 12th, 2018
The very best Dr.I've known
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony W Ware - Posted on September 6th, 2016
I met dr Ware when he start practicing in Vero,I needed a rip replacement,very calm and reassured he explained to me what he was able to do for me,I believed him and was not disappointed,this was last year,I recovered well,them I needed a knee replaced,went to him again and he assured tha I could have the latest most modern knee replaced in town,I did it ,very honest, caring physician I've known,several of my friends asked me about him and I do recommend him for sure,I'm so thankful for his professional,caring way to deal w / his patients and his entire staff,thank you for making my life better!
A First Class Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony W Ware - Posted on October 11th, 2015
Top notch surgeon that seems to really care about patients. I had knee surgery for both knees about 6 weeks apart for medial meniscus tears. His arthroscopic technique was the best and minimumally invasive as I recovered with very little pain or discomfort. I was up putting weight on both the day after surgery. I can highly recommend Dr. Ware. All appointments were on time with no waiting and office was nice and well kept and all of the staff were pleasant and courteous. My experience was everything I could have hoped for and more!
POOR SUGERY OUTCOME
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony W Ware - Posted on June 9th, 2015
DR WARE DID SURGERY ON MY FOOT TO FIX AN OVER LAPING TOE BUT HE DID NOT FIX IT FOR IT STILL WANTS TO OVER LAP THE OTHER TOE I STOPED IN THE OFFICE AND TALKED TO THE GIRL AT DESK AND SHE TALKED TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND HE SAID I NEEDED TO HAVE IT EXRAYED TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT THAT HAS BEEN SEVERAL WEKS AGO AND I HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM THEM NOT TOO PLEASED WITH THIS PROBLEM
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ware is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1993
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Anthony W Ware Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony W Ware, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Vero Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Anthony W Ware is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.