3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anthony W Ware?

A most excellent doctor...great surgeon, kind caring and attentive, and a good listener with a personality to match.

Excellent

Very Personal

The very best Dr.I've known

I met dr Ware when he start practicing in Vero,I needed a rip replacement,very calm and reassured he explained to me what he was able to do for me,I believed him and was not disappointed,this was last year,I recovered well,them I needed a knee replaced,went to him again and he assured tha I could have the latest most modern knee replaced in town,I did it ,very honest, caring physician I've known,several of my friends asked me about him and I do recommend him for sure,I'm so thankful for his professional,caring way to deal w / his patients and his entire staff,thank you for making my life better!

A First Class Doctor!

Top notch surgeon that seems to really care about patients. I had knee surgery for both knees about 6 weeks apart for medial meniscus tears. His arthroscopic technique was the best and minimumally invasive as I recovered with very little pain or discomfort. I was up putting weight on both the day after surgery. I can highly recommend Dr. Ware. All appointments were on time with no waiting and office was nice and well kept and all of the staff were pleasant and courteous. My experience was everything I could have hoped for and more!

POOR SUGERY OUTCOME

DR WARE DID SURGERY ON MY FOOT TO FIX AN OVER LAPING TOE BUT HE DID NOT FIX IT FOR IT STILL WANTS TO OVER LAP THE OTHER TOE I STOPED IN THE OFFICE AND TALKED TO THE GIRL AT DESK AND SHE TALKED TO THE DOCTOR ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND HE SAID I NEEDED TO HAVE IT EXRAYED TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON BUT THAT HAS BEEN SEVERAL WEKS AGO AND I HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM THEM NOT TOO PLEASED WITH THIS PROBLEM

GRADE D

Dr. Ware is a great doctor . He does a great job

husband

My wife has multiple health issues, including diabetes. Other doctors wanted to remove her legs when numbing and tingling started. Dr. Ware studied her situation and decided that she didn't have to lose her legs. that she needed curtain bones removed and rebuilds to replace them , keeping her legs. Believe me your mobility is very important and Dr. Ware understands this without being told. He has results when others don't try.

Awesome Doc Staff not informing him of info called in regarding after care problems

I recently had an ankle fusion & still recovering. My surgery is due to complications and much pain in my ankle from years of severe arthritis problems. Dr. Ware is very approachable and easy to talk to and answers everything you ask & sometimes in a comical manner to help with the anxiety and fear you may have from having to do a surgery such as this one. He has been a pleasure at easing my fear and has wonderful bedside manner. In speaking to other doctors I found the word "brilliant" in their vocabulary regarding Dr. Anthony Ware's skill as a surgeon. The placement of my foot looks great as said by another Doctor friend of mine who is a foot doctor. and after having to 'build it up' with wedges/plates and screws they are hardly noticeable. The nurses and prep team hold him in high regards as well. I honestly have not heard a single bad thing said about my doctor and I know I chose the right one for my issues, he is the only foot specialist in town and I now know why :) My problem came with the staff not taking my calls seriously. Unfortunately and according to the Doctor having a PE (pulmonary embolism) is not common for ankle surgeries and he said himself not a single patient of his has ever had one, until me. I ended up shortness of breath one night (3 weeks after surgery)that really scared me I wasn't informed about possible blood clots happening so didn't even think it could be that. I thought it was from the pain in recovery process. Next morning again breathing issues, not bringing in enough air, pain in my calf top of the cast. I called the Doc office, no return call that day, said Dr was busy. The next day early in the a.m another breathing episode and pain in my calf as well and a lot of it, called the Doc office again, told them about my breathing and the pain in myleg, she told me he is in with patients I will give him the message but it probably won't be till the end of the day or tomorrow. Had I waited till the following day I wouldn't have survived the blood clot that branched off and went into both my lungs, it developed into a 'saddle' clot which almost took my life. i was in ICU for over 30 hours with a procedure our hospital Holmes Regional is #1 in the country for, where tubes are inserted into both groin areas up through the main artery into the heart and to the lungs, it 'showers' the lungs with meds to help dissolve the blood clot, critical for the first 10 days during and after-what an adventure! so scary and sad for my family. My husb was upset with the office staff and spoke to Dr. Kennedy about informing him what has happened to me since he staff obviously have not, he asked my Doc who did the procedure that saved my life to call Dr. Ware, when I was out of ICU Dr. Ware was in my hosp room in reg clothes to visit me and was shocked that his staff did not inform him of my phone calls and told my sister and I he never received any messages. Thank God I took my life into my own hands, went to my PCP where I went right to the ER with numerous PE's all over my lungs causing me to not be able to breath, they said I am a miracle and my heart should not have been able to work with the severity of my clots in my lungs esp the Saddle in the left lung. I am grateful for an awesome foot surgeon but not for the staff and their inability to give my doctor a message during my post care. HORRIBLE. I could have passed very easily and at any given moment, had one more clot lodged away they said I would not have survived. I think patients should be educated of all possibilities that could happen to them after a surgery like this, during your consultation. And, now, I will request blood thinners after any surgeries lol I have a total knee replacement to face soon and I'll tell ya mentally I don't know if I can do it as badly as I need it. Scared.

I was examined and treated for bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome. Surgery was performed on an out-patient basis and my symptoms completely resolved. I was very happy with his staff, clean and modern office, and most of all with Dr. Ware's care.

My GP referred me to Dr. Ware for a small cyst on my arm. After examination & manipulating the cyst, he said he could remove it at his out-patient surgical center. This would have entailed General Anesthia ($$ for the anestheologist) & missing a day of work - for a 10 minute procedure. Upon the advice of a P.A., I went to my dermatologist, who removed it using a local - still only a 10-minute procedure. No anestheologist, no missed work

Foot surgery

Dr. Ware is very caring and excellent in orthopedics. He is the only doctor that I would allow to do surgery on my feet. I highly recommend Dr. Anthony Ware to anyone that needs orthopedic surgery and the only doctor that specializes in foot surgery.

Dr. Anthony W Ware is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.