Dr. Anthony E Webber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony E Webber?

His office staff, especially Pam, is very rude.

Best orthopedic Doctor..

I have been seeing Dr. Webber since I was 21 yrs old for multiple Orthopedic issues I am now 55yrs old. I have complete faith in Dr. Webber and he is the only Doctor I would trust. He has taken the time to get to know me as a person and each visit always asks me about my life, about my Son, he cares about me as a person not just his patient. I trust him to be upfront and honest with me. He makes going to see him easy and comfortable, like talking to an old friend.. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Webber for the years of kindness and compassion and care he has given me.

Dr webber has performed 11 surgeries on me. I will find it very difficult to place the faith I have in dr webber in another doctor.

Dr. Webber has very successfully performed two surgeries on both of my feet. I trust his diagnosis, skills, and he is a very nice and pleasant man to speak with. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic Doctor. You are in great hands with Dr. Anthony Webber!