Dr. Anthony J Weido Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Weido?

Staff Doesn't Care

I have been going to Dr. Weido for several years, since the mid 1990's. The staff has gotten progressively worse over the years (you never see the same support staff from year to year) and now I have finally decided that it's not worth the effort to go all the way to the Medical Center to deal with them, when they don't care. When I had my annual visit, they said, "just call us anytime that you have a problem." However, when you actually do need them, you get a poor response. I called several times one day asking for cough syrup due to severe coughing, they didn't call me back until 5 and then left a voicemail that I could "go to an emergency clinic that night if I needed to or call again the next morning." When I called right back i got the answering service. I left a message at 5:20 to request a call back and they called me at 2:20 the next day, telling me that I needed to come in to the office, that I didn't need cough syrup, but that I could use saline solution for my nose. Thank you so much. No wonder the health "care" industry is such a mess. Time to find a new doctor.

After 20 years with "asthma" diagnosis he correctly diagnosed me with "reactive airway disease" that responded well to treatment for chronic sinusitis and sinus infection. I have been off all asthma meds for 10 years and breathing normally. THANK YOU Dr Weido!!

Dr. Anthony J Weido is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.