Dr. Anthony P Williamson Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anthony P Williamson?

Wrong diagnosis

Dr diagnosed a seizure disorder and Parkinson's disease. Two additional opinions diagnosed neither, but Dr W stuck by his findings and became angry when I wouldn't take medication for seizures and Parkinson's. It's been four years without taking any of those meds, and no seizures or any Parksonian symptoms.

Terrible Experience

horrible bedside approach. he talked about himself most of the appointment. he actually made fun of me.

massage therapist

Wouldn't recommend this Dr. To anyone. Most arrogant. He isn't interested in helping treat my disease, just because it doesn't meet all his symptoms. And is to full of himself to research what may be wrong. He acts disinterested in trying to treat patients with compassion. He would rather go fishing than practice medicine.

Worst Experience

This doctor was the most arrogant ignorant person I have ever met. He told me my pain was all in my head and that I wasn't helping myself and I was lazy. I am documenting everything and reporting it to his supervisor what a jerk.

most rude dr i have ever seen will not recomend him to any one very aragont

He really was the RUDEST, WEIRD, UNETHICAL DR.

He was making me feel as if I had some mental diability. In which I'm Sure he does. Hateful person. Cancelled on him. Never want to see his face again!!!

After adjusting to his ego we still left his office wondering. Looking for another doctor. He never did anything except ask some questions.

Anonymous Review

I do not normally write reviews however, on the third visit with this doctor we where not impressed with his ego. We where told that the tests showed some things but nothing really stood out to him. We got the feeling that he did not consider our case important enough and we should feel lucky to have been 'squeezed' into his really tight schedule. Ultimately, none of our questions where answered.

Does not give a professional aire.

I visited this doctor twice, so do not chisle this opinion in stone. I was never told what were the results of several tests I did take. I canceled the third appointment due to other medical issues that took place at that time. I just feel like I could do better as I was not impressed.