Dr. Anthony Yaghmour Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Yaghmour?

Offensive and unprofessional

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Yaghmour made a very rude and offensive comment about people of my ethnic background. He said that people of my ethnic background were "less educated parents" compared to another ethnic group. I would've never expected this comment from a doctor (or anyone) because he's stereotyping and he's showing how prejudice he is! Very rude and unprofessional! I will not be seeing him...ever!

So Rude and Disrespectful

Posted on August 8th, 2012

I hope I run into Dr. Yaghmauer on the street sometime so I can teach him a leson in respect after he was so rude to my wife and kids. Maybe with a few less teeth he might learn to keep his mouth shut.

Posted on July 15th, 2010