Dr. Anthony M Zacharek Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony M Zacharek?

Hard to explain in the fifteen words allowed. "Incredibly awesome" doesn't do them justice!

With Dr. Zacharek I had a vertical abdominoplasty and bi-lateral mastopexy performed. After significant weight loss and physical conditioning I was left with sagging breasts and excess skin and abdominal fat that I could not change on my own. I consulted with Dr. Zacharek I was certain I wanted him to perform the procedures. He made sure I had all the information I needed to make a decision on what I wanted to have done. He made me aware of all the details of the procedures and all of the risks that could occur. He also did not pressure me to have other procedures that were not necessary or that I was not looking or asking for. The cost of the procedures with Dr. Zacharek was fair and affordable and, therefore, made it possible for me to have this done. Dr. Zacharek and his staff have been very kind and professional. I am still in the recovery process and Dr. Zacharek has been very consistent, thorough and helpful after surgery. I am thrilled with the results of the surgery! My stomach is flat and looks terrific and my breasts look phenomenal! I am very pleased with what I chose to have done and very happy I chose Dr. Zacharek to do it. It is one of the best personal decisions I have made. I give my experience with Dr. Zacharek an overall rating of excellent and would recommend him to anyone!

You wish all doctors were like him.

Dr.Zacharek was wonderful in all ways. He was innovative for my particular issue, he informed me of all issues and answered my many question; great bedside manner; he made you feel like family because he took an interest in you as a person. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs his type of service. Compassionate and kind man.

plastic surgury

I was so happy to see that dr.Zacharek was such a great doctor , he drawned pictures of what was going to be done , he went though all the positive and negatives, was very honest, and took such very good care of me , I was surprised also when I was in the hospital all I heard is what a great doctor he is and how he takes such good care of his patients he was at my bedside daily helping me and changing my bandages , I recommend anyone looking for the best plastic surgeon call dr, Zacharek

DR Zacharek is pleasant and thorough with his consultation and surgical expertise. I would recommend him to anyone.

Z Plasty

Dr. Zacharek did an amazing job with the Z Plasty procedure that he performed on me. The procedure was 2 months ago and already the scar is fading (even if it wasn't, it doesn't bother me). People have even commented that it looks 'cool', like a lightning bolt. I would highly recommend him.

Very well mannered, gentle

I went to see Dr. Zacharek for Botox; I was very aprehensive initially, but he seemed so calmed, confident, and reassuring. My first time experience undergoing Botox was great.

Dr. Anthony M Zacharek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.