4.7

Have you seen Anthony Zamboni?

HAPPY HAPPY

GREAT

I had ruptured ear drum

Dr Meier drained some fluid from ear & latehadr did surgery to remove scab that had formed,surgery went very well. I returned to office for check up & hearing test I am very please with Dr Meier he is an excellent doctor

very little pain after surgery

took multiple appointments to try and figure out problem and fix before doing surgery and was very thorough. surgery went better then I had expected and if he suggests surgery I would believe that that was what was needed

miracle

came in to get established and walked out with restored hearing. Dr Zamboni listened and found the problem. Thank you so much!

sinus surgery from Dr. Meier

Dr. Meier is incredible, i am very lucky to have found not only an amazing very technical surgeon but very reliable listener, someone you can trust to pinpoint exactly what will work best for you. For myself this is sinus surgery 6 multiple doctors and i can say Dr. Meier has in overall made them all worth it to finally feel the relief i have been striving for my entire life.

much less traumatic than i thought

the whole experience was superb

Great

he always makes me feel happy. he always makes me feel confident when i see him. and i want to thank him so much for helping me getting out my tonssils and im happy to be in great health because of him .

post surgery check

Surgery went very well. After 2 years I have no polyps and few infections. Dr. Meier is quick to see me when needed and he listens and responds to my concerns.

Excellent care !!!

He is caring and has been excellent in referring me to the extra care that I have needed!

Successful Sinus Surgery

After having many sinus infections throughout the year, I decided to have sinus surgery with Dr. Meier. Best medical decision I have made. Dr. Meier was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone and often do.

Fabulous

Dr. Meier is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. I have had prior nasal surgeries in the past and was a little leery about my upcoming sinus surgery....Im here to tell you that this was the least invasive procedure i have ever had done. Even having stitches on a bad cut is worse than this surgery. I could hardly tell that I had anything done. Very impressive.

Awesome!

Second septoplasty. So much more pleasant than the first. No pain with a very successful outcome.