Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony W Zydlewski
Dr. Anthony W Zydlewski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Zydlewski is affiliated with Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital and Sentara Leigh Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony W Zydlewski has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Myocardial Infarction
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Heart Failure
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Zydlewski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Anthony W Zydlewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNephrology Associates Tidewater, 6160 Kempsville Cir Ste 302A, Norfolk, VA
Dr. Anthony W Zydlewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.