- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antoine E Khoury has 2 locations
Dr. Antoine E Khoury has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Antoine E Khoury has the following 9 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Antoine E Khoury Accepts the Following Insurance
- 505 S Main St Ste 100 Orange , CA 92868
- 505 S Main St Ste 100 Orange , CA : (714) 509-3919
More about Dr. Antoine E Khoury
Antoine "Tony" Khoury, M.D. is a specialist in Urology, board certified in Internal Medicine. Dr. Khoury is the Chief of Pediatric Urology at both CHOC and UC Irvine Medical Center. He received his Medical Degree at Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt and completed a residency in urology at the University of Toronto. At the Hospital for Sick Children, he completed a clinical fellowship and a research fellowship in pediatric urology, followed by a research fellowship at the University of Calgary studying biomaterial-related infections. Board certified in Urology. Dr. Khoury speaks fluent French.