Dr. Antoine K Fahd Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Antoine K Fahd?

My regular doctor at Clarity Eye Group was unavailable so Dr Fahd saw me for a eye infection: my left eye was swollen shut. Dr Fahd was very thorough, explained the nature of the infection and prescribed antibiotics. He took his time and answered my questions. A very nice, courteous gentleman. I would highly recommend him and the Clarity Eye Group.

great lasik result

Dr Fahd spent lot of time explaining the LASIK procedure himself. he did all preop and post op work with compassion and thoroughness. His office staff in Huntington beach is very courteous and knowledgeable. I already referred my best friend to see him.