Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Antoine G Haddad
Antoine G Haddad is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA. They speak English.
Showing 1 of 1
I almost died when I was his patient in Las Vegas in the mid 1990s. He left me with an upper respiratory infection for 2 years. He milked me for those two years for breathing treatments at $180 per dose of adrenaline, most of the times it was 3-5 per visit. The first doctor I saw after this guy told me all I needed were adequate antibiotics. Under Haddad's care I ended up in the ER several times and one time I nearly died. It took 5 shots of adrenaline until I was able to breathe again. There is more but that is enough. When I met a Doctor who was administering a new Asthma study I showed him what Haddad had prescribed me, he was aghast and told me that those medications had not been prescribed since the early 1960s. Thank God I got help from someone else.. I went from running 3-5 miles a day to barely being able to walk up a flight of stairs under Haddad's care. After I got cured by another Doctor I was back to running 5-7 miles a day.
Antoine G Haddad accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1611 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA
Take a minute to learn about Antoine G Haddad in this video.
Antoine G Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.