Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antoine T Hanna has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 23
what was memorable was that i told this Dr. about a previously repaired hernia but he said he could still perform a hysterectomy laparoscopically though the umbilical area. from his own operative notes it did not go well so he changed instruments , trying to do this way at all costs.Eventually he found the sense to use open abdominal for my hysterectomy.one month later I discovered through an ultrasound that the previously epaired hernia is wide open.His office tried to cover up by not giving me access to speak with him. Tammy his office girl,so rude , lied to me on several occassions , after surgery my pain medicine got finished, she had me take tylenol because she would not call the uncaring doctor during the holidays. He stopped delivering babies because he was getting into so many settlements with patients due to malpractice. Now he convinces you to have hysterectomy for every reason and as soon as he gets paid by your insurance company, you are disregarded by his office.DO NOT GO THERE FOR OBGYN. HE IS GOOD AT GIVING WRINKLE SHOTS ALL DAY. HE LEFT PINS IN MY INCISION AFTER HE CLAIMED HE REMOVED ALL. JUST DONT DO IT IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF.
Dr Hanna seem to be a nice doctor on the surface but in actuality he is not a very good doctor- he not failed to give me my options for my hysterectomy, but he also denied I was having an infection- until I showed him the lab results at St Johns ER visit. The 6 week recovery has now turned to 17 weeks and I'm still having pain/could not go back to work due to the infection, ovarian vein thrombosis and other complications because of the hysterectomy and his sheer incompetence. I'm posting this with the hope that you'll have the opportunity to get a second opinion or switch doctors before you have any surgery done by him. Please learn from my experience so you don't go through the same pain that I'm still suffering from. No woman deserves to go through what I'm gong through. I wish I had not had doen the surgery by him.
Dr. Hanna is great and his staff are just as sweet! Very concerned and interested in everything that is going on. First Dr. I have ever been to that will actually take time with you and hear what is going on. Dr. Hanna is 1 to 1 and is honest about what could be good or bad. Doesn't hide anything or shy away from second opinions.LOVE...LOVE.. LOVE Dr. Hanna. We are almost due with our second baby with Dr. Hanna. Wouldn't want any other Dr!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Hanna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Antoine T Hanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAntoine Thomas Hanna Md, 1700 N Rose Ave Ste 230, Oxnard, CA
Dr. Antoine T Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.