Dr. Antoine N Soliman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Antoine N Soliman?

He's wonderful

Dr. Soliman was a great doctor for our daughter. He was a light during a time of great worry and struggle. Our daughter is well and thriving because of the care by him and the staff at CHOC. Dr. Soliman has such a warm way of talking to you to ensure you understand what's going to happen as well as answering and explaining any questions you may have. He's fantastic and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor to care for our little one.

Very Unhappy

This Doctor was condescending and disrespectful. I asked a lot of questions and he acted like I had no right to challenge him. This is my baby. The light of my life. I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing. I am very sad.

Dr. Soliman is a very sweet with children and very understanding of parents concerns. He addressed every question we had in a very professional manner.