Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Antoinette Berkeley-Gsegnet has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Antonette Berkley shows absolutely no compassion for patients. I would not bring my pet dog to her for care. She is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to, in all my 70 plus years, she almost reduced me to tears, with her arrogance. She has no patience with elderly patients.She is so aloof. . She has a terrible bedside manner. She seriously lacks in compassion and acting professional . I would never allow her to be my doctor again. She is rude and arrogant. I was a patient of hers many years ago.
I got the feeling that this Dr. really did not care. Dispite my immediate problem, I was told to come back for an ultrsound in 2 weeks, to thier office of course. Never told me that I could go elsewhere & have it done sooner. I was told to go to the ER during the 2 week wait if my condition got worse. Ordered lab tests that I was not informed of, from some place I never heard of, out of the area, Seems to be all about money. I would never return to this Dr.
19 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Antoinette Berkeley-Gsegnet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Hudson Urology, 1985 Crompond Rd Bldg D, Cortlandt Manor, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Antoinette Berkeley-Gsegnet in this video.
Dr. Antoinette Berkeley-Gsegnet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.