Dr. Antoinette Berkeley-Gsegnet Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Antoinette Berkeley-Gsegnet?

Worse doctor ever

Dr. Antonette Berkley shows absolutely no compassion for patients. I would not bring my pet dog to her for care. She is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to, in all my 70 plus years, she almost reduced me to tears, with her arrogance. She has no patience with elderly patients.She is so aloof. . She has a terrible bedside manner. She seriously lacks in compassion and acting professional . I would never allow her to be my doctor again. She is rude and arrogant. I was a patient of hers many years ago.

worst doctor i ever went too . you have been warned.

Disinterested

I got the feeling that this Dr. really did not care. Dispite my immediate problem, I was told to come back for an ultrsound in 2 weeks, to thier office of course. Never told me that I could go elsewhere & have it done sooner. I was told to go to the ER during the 2 week wait if my condition got worse. Ordered lab tests that I was not informed of, from some place I never heard of, out of the area, Seems to be all about money. I would never return to this Dr.

East Hudson Urology is just looking for money not a quick easy resolution to anything. Once you go there, they will keep you coming back and charging your insurance alot more that what is necessary. You will see.

Excellent first impression

As a first time patient with Dr Berkeley, I was thoroughly impressed with her knowledge, confidence, and at ease personality. I have finally found my Urologist that I am comfortable and confident with.

Dr. Antoinette Berkeley-Gsegnet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.