Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein DO
Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein has 3 locations
1675 Leahy St Ste 103
Muskegon, MI 49442
Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein - Posted on April 23rd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein - Posted on June 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein - Posted on June 17th, 2015
She doesn't seem to understand or want anything to do with actually helping chronic pain. She tends to look right through you when you talk about it, and doesn't sympathize hardly. If someone else has the same thing and they're not as in much pain, then you can't possibly be in more pain than them. She's so afraid that anyone will become addicted to rx pain killers, that she refused to let me have an original dosage I was on, even though my grades dropped and I couldn't function to take care of my family.
Arrogant and does not listen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein - Posted on March 4th, 2015
Dr. Hildwein is arrogant and does not listen to what the patient is trying to say. She thinks because she is a doctor, that she is God and has all the answers... which she doesn't. She has been my doctor for a couple of years now and I'm once again on the search for another one. She doesn't follow up on anything and kind of passes you off. Qickly. She is argumentative and her humor isn't funny... at all. Her PA is more knowledgeable about medical care than she is. Don't waste you time or money.
Plain and simple, an excellent doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein - Posted on January 15th, 2015
Have never really had an issue with any part of this office. Sure, I have disagreed with her on a couple things but we were able to work things out to my satisfaction. Staff is as friendly as anyone can be without making you think they're faking everything. Sure, it's their job and like everyone, probably find it boring quite often, but they don't make you feel nervous when setting there. I'd recommend her any day of the week.
23 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norton Shores, MI.