2.9

Neutral

Had her for a doctor for several years,she changed practices now no one can find any of my records

very thorough

She is excellent, caring and very thorough. She listens and is very understanding. She explains things well too.

She doesn't seem to understand or want anything to do with actually helping chronic pain. She tends to look right through you when you talk about it, and doesn't sympathize hardly. If someone else has the same thing and they're not as in much pain, then you can't possibly be in more pain than them. She's so afraid that anyone will become addicted to rx pain killers, that she refused to let me have an original dosage I was on, even though my grades dropped and I couldn't function to take care of my family.

Arrogant and does not listen

Dr. Hildwein is arrogant and does not listen to what the patient is trying to say. She thinks because she is a doctor, that she is God and has all the answers... which she doesn't. She has been my doctor for a couple of years now and I'm once again on the search for another one. She doesn't follow up on anything and kind of passes you off. Qickly. She is argumentative and her humor isn't funny... at all. Her PA is more knowledgeable about medical care than she is. Don't waste you time or money.

Plain and simple, an excellent doctor

Have never really had an issue with any part of this office. Sure, I have disagreed with her on a couple things but we were able to work things out to my satisfaction. Staff is as friendly as anyone can be without making you think they're faking everything. Sure, it's their job and like everyone, probably find it boring quite often, but they don't make you feel nervous when setting there. I'd recommend her any day of the week.

Horrible experience with this office. Unprofessional office staff. Horrible customer service. Would NOT recommend to anyone.

no relief

She doesn't seem to care very much about patient's comfort. I have chronic pain and the ONLY thing she will prescribe are NSAIDs, which are terrible for your kidneys long term. Also, they do not help. I can barely walk most days and when I call to ask if there's something more they can do, she just prescribes more NSAIDs. She clearly has an issue prescribing pain meds. Do not recommend

I have had several bad experiences at this Doctor's practice and one meeting with this Doctor that went very badly.

Dr. Antoinette M Hildwein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norton Shores, MI.